Global Megatrends and Impact on Aviation presented to NCAA by ASI in Cooperation with Egis
A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL WORKSHOP on Wednesday June 2, 2021. The Workshop is titled “Global Megatrends and Impact on Aviation presented to NCAA by ASI in Cooperation with Egis”.
The objective of this workshop is to:
- Introduce participants to the global megatrends;
- Link the megatrends to potential impacts on aviation in the near to mid term future (5-20 years);
- Present the key elements of a “future-wise” civil aviation organization; and
- Discuss the critical changes needed to methods of planning for civil aviation’s future globally and at the
national level in each country.
The Workshop has three sessions:
- Session 1 is an overview of the Global Megatrends and the uncertainty of the future – Pierre Coutu;
- Session 2 – Impacts and Collisions presents and discusses the impacts of these world trends on aviation.
This will be a panel, hosted by Gordon Hamilton of ASI-I and with panelists Olivier Baric (Egis), Christophe
Bouchaud (ASI-I), and Pierre Coutu (ASI-I).
- Session 3 – Planning for a Turbulent Future presents and discusses how planning and management will
need to change to deal with the changes that aviation will face. This is a panel, hosted by Jean-Marc
Trottier of ASI-I and with panelists Gordon Hamilton (ASI-I), Captain Musa Nuhu (DG NCAA Nigeria) and
Jan-Bjorn Schomann (Egis).